Monday, March 07, 2011

How to Remove Pasword from Latest Deep Freeze Program

Who doesn't know Deep Freeze? a reliable program whose function is to maintain the computer settings from unwanted outside interference. The program made by Faronics is actually indeed a lot installed on the computer whether it is a personal own or the company property.

Many people are happy and many are upset for forgetting that the computer was installed Deep Freeze so that a installed new program or a downloaded new file will disappear after the restart on partition c: / commonly.

Well, with the reliability of the program held there will always be users who will try to break into the Deep Freeze in various ways, ranging from deleting Deep Freeze files via cmd before loading windows/booting or through assistance programs like Deep Unfreeze preexisting that was powerful enough to use removing password from Deep Freeze Version 4 and 5 Standards. Maybe you've tried it.

Then how to Deep Freeze Standard and Enterprise Edition v.6?.
Most computers use Deep Freeze v.6 currently. Deep unfreeze Program doesn't work anymore for break. But don't worry. There is a new program known Tool Remove Password Deep Freeze.  It's very easy to use.  Just click it and Deep Freeze  icon will appear (ice bear) in the systray, then break down the process as usual with shift + click the icon or the combination ctrl + alt + shift + F6. Then Deep Freeze is located in your control in a matter of seconds. It is up to you to make it thawed or change the password. So it seems we should re-think again about the reliability of Deep Freeze protection.

Download Tools Here

3 Comment:

Holy dang! I've been trying to get the Deep Freeze password for a computer (it's not mine, and NOBODY knows any of the passwords, either for Deep Freeze or for Windows Admin). Deep Freeze v6 (Enterprise, I believe), on Windows XP. I actually stopped another computer from being able to boot trying to get Deep Freeze off of it with MoveOnBoot, but this program finally did the trick. I just wish it appeared higher in Google results so I wouldn't have had to try all of the other solutions first (spoiler alert: THEY DON'T WORK...).

@AnonymousAww dang, nevermind. I commented too soon in my excitement. The other computer doesn't boot now. But when I used this program, I did finally Get Deep Freeze to the point of asking whether or not I wanted to boot the computer thawed next boot. I said yes, and now it doesn't boot at all. So crap...any suggestions at this point would be VERY HELPFUL.

@AnonymousOkay, I should really wait before I comment on this thing, but IGNORE MY PREVIOUS COMMENT. It works great! For some reason, the computer decided it wanted to make my USB drive my primary boot device. Once I changed that, Windows XP came right back up and Deep Freeze was thawed.

Post a Comment

 

Powered by FeedBurner Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator Online Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free